There are many ways to contribute, find There are many ways to contribute. Find the type of volunteering that suits you.
Share your skills
The Canadian Children’s Optimist Foundation applies a restrictive policy in the use of its funds in order to dedicate as much funding as possible to Canadian youth. Although we respond to all donors as well as all Optimist Clubs in Canada, we only have two employees (see team) and rely heavily on volunteers help wherever possible:
- Would you like to get involved in the Foundation by giving some of your time?
- Do you want to organize an event for the benefit of the foundation?
- Do you think you can become a Club or District representative?
- Are you a good talker and/or a good designer and would like to promote a particular program?
- Do you want to help with various administrative or professional tasks, such as sending newsletters to members?
- Do you think you can contribute in another way?